Another New Innovation of Korean Food Is Served on Korean Buffet

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ring ….. ring … ring …

The phone rang. I picked it up. Oh that’s my cousin, I called her as Uni Santy ( Uni means sister ).

Uni Santy : ” Ka, do you have any appointment to attend for today ? “
Me : ” Nope. Anyway, what’s the matter ? “
Uni Santy : ” You know that before I have invited you to go to Lippo Karawaci Mall for having Korean food right ? So if you don’t have any appointment to go, let’s having Korean food there for late lunch. How is it ? “
Me : ” That’s absolutely ! I’m in! Yeah, let’s go ! “.

So that’s a short story when I was invited to have Korean Buffet. Hahahaha. Finally me and my sister went to Uni Santy’s house then we went together to Lippo Karawaci Mall, Tangerang, Indonesia also with Uni Santy’s children and husband.

After we arrived at Lippo Karawaci Mall, we got a seat in the restaurant which was packed with people. Then we go to the buffet. Anyway, it’s not like the ordinary buffet. So many foods are revealed there but we have to ask for the waiter and waitress to get for us some.

We can choose one from 2 kind of packages. Package A consisted of 4 side dishes and rice, and Package B consisted of 6 side dishes and rice. So you can any kind of side dishes that you want, whether it’s vegetable, twaegim ( fried dish ), bulgogi, etc. There is also kimchi. But since I’m not a big fan of Kimchi, I don’t choose it for my side dish. Better to get another one! hahaha
I chose Package A with 4 side dishes. I don’t think  that I can done the 6 side dishes. This is the pictures of my package.
Package A

I chose 2 kinds of twaegim stuff and bulgogi also tofu and vegetable sapo.
Bulgogi

Vegetable and Tofu Sapo

Veggie Fried Dumplings

Fried Odaeng ( Fried Fish Cake )

Rice

How is it ? Are you starving now ? Hahaha. Honestly I love all of the foods. They served in enough portion and your tummy will be filled properly.

The Bulgogi is lovable. The sauce is great. The beef is smooth and I can chew it easily.

The Vegetable and Tofu Sapo is good too. I am a big fan of tofu and I never decline for food that contain tofu or made of tofu. Moreover, the Japanese tofu is the best. Here, all of the ingredients were blend. 마싰어요 ! :9

The Vegetable Dumpling is totally rock! I love the crispiness and the filling tasted awesome. How can I say this ? Oh I’m speechless, I think I want more of this vegetable dumpling!

The Fried Odaeng or Fried Fish Cake is so chewy and so fishy! Fried it well with bread crumbs and it added more taste on it. Crunch, crunch, chewy, chewy, FABULOUS!

After this, I just felt bloated! Oh God, thank you for giving me a chance to enjoy those craving foods! I’ll come back later I think ;)

Find this out on :

Korean Buffet
Lippo Karawaci Mall Tangerang, Indonesia
( forgot the exact floor >.< )

0 comments:

Post a Comment