TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHEN YOU WANT TO SNACK ? IT’S WAFFLE TIME!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I went to Blok M, Jakarta with my sister. Yeah, Blok M is like a center of an activity in Jakarta. You can shop, relax, etc. When we arrived there, we felt hungry. So then we found a snack stall, which named as WAFFLE TIME. On my brain, I imagined that waffle is such as square then it can be given the topping at the top. But it was soooo different, guys!

The waffle was rolled and there’s filling inside. There were many flavours, whether it’s savoury or sweet one. My sister chose sausage as the filling and I chose chicken ragout.

Sausage Waffle -- my sister choice
Then here is my choice, Roll Waffle with Chicken Ragout Filling :
Chicken Ragout Waffle -- my choice

Let me explain you how the taste is! The waffle is still hot, so you can taste the smooth side of the waffle. The waffle taste is dominantly as sweet, but not too much. Standard sweet I think. If it’s mixed with savoury filling, there’s no problem on it.
The sausage, yeah, same taste as the other sausages. It’s a rather big and thick. And the chicken ragout is yummy, but not too much >.< It’s such a recommended one!
And the price is soooo cheap ! For each waffle, you just need to pay IDR 4,000 . Cheap right ?!
Yeah, I can get more energy to walk out before we have another lunch. Try it Frosters !

Waffle Time
Mal Blok M, South Jakarta, Indonesia

0 comments:

Post a Comment