Italian Lasagna with The Real Chili Inside ?

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Froster,

Today my auntie came to my house. She brings a surprise for me and my sister. Yeah she's a professional to make a lasagna! Her homemade lasagna is totally recommended. As we know, we just put chili sauce and tomato paste on the bolognaise sauce, she spread cayenne pepper on the lasagna! So it means the lasagna's taste is so hot! I love it. Lovely :D




Maybe you can't see the cayenne pepper, but if you taste it, you will prove what I said. The lasagna taste is smooth and there's like a cheese cream which is enrich the lasagna's taste. The size is 22 x 22 cm and the price is so cheap! Just IDR 100.000 per brass. It's like Italian mix with Asian. I think it's the best lasagna I've ever tried.
If you wanna try this lasagna, you can contact me. But because we live in Jakarta, Indonesia, so we just accept an order from Jakarta,Indonesia.
Enjoy! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment