Mr. Park Restaurant, Grand Indonesia, Jakarta : The Most Recommended Family Korean Restaurant

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Right now, I am living in Jakarta. Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia. Jakarta has a lot of culinary spot. In the street stall, restaurant, even in the malls.
In one mall named Grand Indonesia, Jakarta, you can find many restaurants inside and food court. I chose to go to the food court with my family. After seeing around to some stalls there, we decided to choose Mr. Park, a Family Korean Restaurant.


Because we are consisting of 3 people, so we ordered Family Set A.




Family SET A consists of Chicken CutletsWhite Fried RiceSaladSeafood and Vegetables Saute , Bulgogi, dan Black Pepper Udon.
All of the foods here are served warm ( except the salad ), so it will enrich the original taste of the food. It has a big big portion. You must try the chicken cutlets with the real black pepper. So does the bulgogi and Blackpepper Udon. OK, That was HOT!
For the veggies, try the salad and seafood with veggie saute. The salad is consisting of shredded cabbage, sliced carrots, and mayonnaise. The mayonnaise is a little bit sweet, but it’s not my favorite. The seafood and veggie saute is so-so. It’s a little bit tasteless. I can’t taste the salt and another spice on it. But the seafood is fresh! I love the prawn. It’s sweet! Yumm :D
Black pepper Udon is one of my favorite too. The noodles is thick but smooth and chewy. The spice is adorable!
Bulgogi is great too! The meat is soft and easy to eat.
Last but not least, THE WHITE FRIED RICE. This Fried Rice didn’t use sweet soy sauce, but salt soy sauce with pepper, salt, onion, etc. Although it’s a simple one, the taste is good. The Fried rice was mixed by frozen vegetables.
That’s from my first visit to Mr. Park. Then I invited my sister and cousin to go there. Now we re-ordered Family Set A. Still the same, Family Set A is still satisfying us. Actually I want to order Bulgogi Bibimbab too. This bulgogi bibimbab consisted of riceveggiessliced meats which were placed in a hot stone, sliced omelet soup, and kimchi. I asked the chef to separate gochujang souce ( chili paste ) from the rice, because if we add too manygochujang , the taste is weird. So I decided to give the gochujang based on my taste.
The omelet soup was consist of sliced omelet with hot fish broth and green onion. It’s so tasty and hot. The sliced omelet is not too many, but it is enough. Because you will feel full already with the vegetables, rice, and also the meat!
Then, kimchi. Actually I’m not a big fan of kimchi. So I didn’t eat it full. I just eat it a little and taste too much garlic in the kimchi.
And how to eat it ? Okay I will guide you!
So first, put gochujang ( chili paste ) on the top of the rice and vegetables based on your taste. Then mix them up until all of the side get the spice. Because bibimbab uses a hot stone, so don’t forget to blow it because it’s still so hot. While you eat the rice, don’t forget to drink the soup. If you like kimchi, you can mix the bibimbap up along with the kimchi. Simple right ?
But overall, bulgogi bibimbab and hot omelet soup are the best one :) Yummy!



You will never disappointed to visit Mr. Park, because you can taste a great Korean food with a reasonable price. Catch them up now :)

Froster, you cand find Mr. Park at :

Mr. Park
Food Louver Foodcourt of Grand Indonesia
West Mall, Level 3rd
Jl. MH. Thamrin No.1
Jakarta Pusat

0 comments:

Post a Comment