WELCOME TO FROST - FOOD RECOMMENDATION ON THE STREET

Sunday, August 28, 2011


Hello!

Welcome To FROST.

The author of FROST is me, Aka. I'm coming from Jakarta and I love to writing. I will explain a little bit about FROSTFROST is an acronym of FOOD RECOMMENDATION ON THE STREET. From its name, it's clearly telling you that this is a blog about FOOD or CULINARY stuff. I take FROST name, actually from my final project. I make a radio feature about culinary and I named it FROST. So why don't I just put this name into my Culinary Blog ? Hehehe.

So guys, I will post many kind of culinary here, but I will make it specialize to Korean food. Why Korean ? This is my favourite one and many lovely Korean foods that we found in our country. But don't worry, you still can catch another culinary up!

Oh ya, some of my posts are imported from my previous blog : kobochangirl-aka.blogspot.com . So don't be confused if you find the same one here.
Just enjoying my new bog, everybody! Need your review and comment, of course! Have a nice day. ^^


Aka

0 comments:

Post a Comment